Gregory M. McKenzie
Lawyer at the New-York Bar
445 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Area of expertise
- Corporate Transactions
- International tax
- Debt and Equity Financing
- Real Estate
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Exempt Organizations
- Tax Controversies
- State and Local Tax
- 28 years experience providing transactional and tax counsel to both U.S. and non U.S. companies and investors in connection with international structuring of inbound and outbound investments, multi-country joint ventures, acquisitions, divestitures and reorganizations.
- Advice to private clients regarding tax implications and challenges of their U.S. and non-U.S. investments
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Committee on Professional Discipline
- « IRS Treatment of ‘Bad Boy’ Guarantees Brings Uncertainty », Law360, March 3, 2016, co-author.
- « Unprecedented Leak Of Confidential Financial Information May Lead To Further Crackdown By Global Tax Authorities » The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel, May 2013, co-author.
- Numerous client advisories and speaking engagements regarding U.S. tax considerations and FATCA developments.
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation
- Tulane University Law School, J.D.
- Tulane University B.A.