Admitted to the bar in 2006
MOM Park, Gellért Tower
H-1124 Budapest, Csörsz utca 41. Ungarn
Tel.: +36 1 889 2800
Fax: +36 1 886 7899
Area of expertise
- Tax law
- Commercial Law
- Partner and one of the leading tax lawyers of the firm : he joined the firm in 2006
- Previously, he gained expertise at a Big 4 auditing firm as well as at a US-based international law firm
- István regularly advises on all major types of taxes, including corporate tax, personal income tax, social security contributions and VAT as well as international taxation. He has significant experience in tax planning and providing tax efficient structuring opportunities to clients
- He also participates in the commercial law advisory work of the firm.
- István is giving lectures in tax law at Corvinus University of Budapest as a visiting lecturer
- István graduated from the Law Faculty of Szeged University in 2001. Further to his law degree, he completed the post graduate program in EU law at the Eötvös Loránd University in Budapest and obtained a degree in economics at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics. He is also a certified tax advisor.
- He obtained an LL.M degree in the field of international tax law at the Vienna University of Economics and Business in 2013 and completed the VAT module of Leiden University’s international tax law LLM program in the Netherlands in 2015