- Tax: national and international taxation consultancy and administrative and judicial litigation regarding tax matters
- Compliance: consulting and structuring of compliance programs and systems to avoid risks with local authorities and with stakeholders
- Corporate: corporate operations and structuring, M&A, foreign capital, contracts and negotiations
- Civil: general civil law consulting and litigation, administrative law, regulatory affairs and legal opinions
- Brazilian companies and transnational companies with subsidiaries in Brazil
- Brazilian investors with funds abroad
Way to operate, values
- High level of specialization in the most important economic segments: for over 30 years, the firm has been dealing with complex issues of tax law, civil law, corporations and contracts, in collaboration with various Brazilian and international companies
- Creation of “working groups”: working and study groups created within the firm with the aim of looking for specific economic sectors in which their clients are involved. This initiative encourages the firm’s professionals to master skills that go beyond the techniques of the practice of law, by creating a team of specialists who know the activities of their clients thoroughly and can thus meet their specific needs (in the sectors retail, pharmaceutical chemistry and manufacturing industries) as well as international law and international relations.
- Seeking legal solutions for foreign clients, in constant liaison with international chambers of commerce, helping foreign investors to set up businesses in Brazil and providing advisory services to Brazilian investors abroad, while maintaining links with law firms abroad (particularly in the United States of America, Europe, Latin America and Asia).